University of Dalat (UDL) and Dalat Nuclear Research Institute (DNRI) are privileged to hold the 4th time of VIETNAM-JAPAN (VNJ) SEMINAR this spring.
The successes of the previous VNJ seminars proved to be great opportunities to attract the interest to the research of related areas.
The institutional collaboration in advanced science and technology between Japan and Vietnam may be in part due to the rise in number of Vietnamese students studying at Kyoto Institute of Technology (KIT). The cooperation is effectively enhanced by the meaningful supports from the Boards of Administration of KIT as well as related Vietnamese Institutions.
It is now the 4th time since the first VNJ Seminar held in March 2003 and, hardly surprisingly, the current seminar definitely undergoes great changes in both quantity and quality. We are convinced that with the presentations and discussions in this three-day seminar, new ideas as well as new projects of collaboration between KIT and Vietnamese Institutions will be seriously considered. For these reasons, we all hope that the 4th VNJ Seminar will offer all participants greater successes.
On behalf of the Seminar Organizers, we are especially grateful to the Seminar participants from KIT as well as from Vietnam for spending their time helping and strengthening the Japan-Vietnam collaboration. All the supports from Boards of Administration of KIT, UDL and DNRI have been invaluable. Finally, helpful backings from International Planning Division of KIT, Department of Scientific Research and International Relation Affairs of UDL and Planning and International Relations Department of DNRI would be appreciated.
Dalat, March 2nd, 2006
Local Organizing Committee of the 4th VNJ Seminar
DAY 01: March 2nd, 2006 (Thu.)
13:30-13:35 Opening Remarks from the President Dr. NGUYEN, Huu Duc
13:40-13:55 Representation from the Vice-President Dr. LE, Ba Dung
(1) TRAN, Van Sung: Vietnamese Academy of Science and Technology
(2) TRAN-CONG-MIYATA, Qui: Kyoto Institute of Technology
(3) TA, Thanh Van: Hanoi Medical University
(4) LUONG, Zuyen Phu: University of Dalat
(5) KAMEI, Kaeko: Kyoto Institute of Technology
(6) TA, Phuong Hoa: Hanoi University of Technology
(7) TRUONG, Chi Thanh: Cantho University
DAY 02: March 3rd, 2006 (Fri.)
(1) TRAN, Linh Thuoc: University of Natural Sciences, Ho Chi Minh City
(2) HOTTA, Shu: Kyoto Institute of Technology
(3) NGUYEN, Duc Nghia: Vietnamese Academy of Science and Technology
(4) LE, Xuan Tham: Center for Nuclear Techniques, Ho Chi Minh City
(5) FUKAO, Koji: Kyoto Institute of Technology
(6) AWATSUJI, Yasuhiro; Kyoto Institute of Technology
(7) LE, Viet Dung: Cantho University
(8) PHAM, Thi Le Ha: Dalat Nuclear Research Institute
(9) DUONG, Tan Nhut: Dalat Institute of Biology
(1) LE, Ngoc Chung: University of Dalat
(2) DAO, Thanh Hung: Institute of Chemical Technology, Ho Chi Minh City
(3) NGUYEN, Ngoc An: University of Natural Sciences, Ho Chi Minh City
(4) NGUYEN, Xuan Tung: University of Dalat
(5) NGUYEN, Hoang An: Hanoi University of Technology
(6) TRUONG, Binh Nguyen: Dalat Institute of Biology
(7) LE, Hai: Dalat Nuclear Research Institute
(8) NGUYEN, Van-Ha: University of Dalat
Panel Discussion (All the Participants from KIT and from VN)
Closing Remarks from the Director of DNI Dr. NGUYEN, Nhi Dien
DAY 03: March 4th, 2006 (Sat.)